Student Clinic Hours:
In our student clinic we strive to give our students the experience of a professional working clinic. As a massage client your experience will have some differences from your professional massage studios. Here is a list of differences to expect.
- An instructor in a massage session: this can be at the request of the client/student or the instructor is needing to evaluate the student’s bodywork
- Several students observing the massage session (with client permission)
- You may hear lecture going on
- You may hear people talking in the waiting room
- You may hear chairs going across the floor very loudly
- Students are at different stages of their education, so there will be techniques that some have not learned yet
- Student requests are not permitted nor recommended – clinic hours are a national requirement of massage training and we must remain fair to all students
- A new student might shadow an older student’s massage session
- Your session may get moved to another student without notice
We offer a number of massage styles for you to choose from
Our students also attend massage chair events for organizations and companies. A massage instructor or the clinical manager is required to attended all chair events. We have a requirement of a minimum of 4 massage chairs for a minimum of 4 hours is required. The cost is $30an hour per chair.
You may email email@example.com for further information.