In our student clinic, we strive to give our students the experience of learning in a professional working clinic. As a massage client, your experience will have some differences from professional massage studios. Here is a list of differences to expect:
- An instructor in a massage session: this can be at the request of the client, student, or instructor. The instructor may be needing to evaluate the student’s bodywork.
- Several students observing the massage session (with client permission)
- You may hear lecture going on
- You may hear people talking in the waiting room
- You may hear chairs going across the floor very loudly
- Students are at different stages of their education, so there will be techniques that some have not learned yet
- Student requests are not permitted nor recommended – clinic hours are a national requirement of massage training and we must remain fair to all students
- A new student might shadow an older student’s massage session
- Your session may get moved to another student without notice
Choose from a number of massage styles.
Our prices also differ as well — you will save a lot of money receiving a massage from a student massage therapist versus a professional. Be sure to check out our student massage pricing and service list then schedule an appointment with Integrated Massage Therapy College today.